Sunday, July 24, 2011

Electro Rave makeup tutorial

Hello all! so the other day I was just feeling extremely bright and crazy as I was boaut to go to a dance partay, and I came up with a fantastic look that just....blows everyone away. It also glows under a blacklight so I thought that was a pretty cool twist. For this I'm just going to link my youtube video as it is a tutorial and show you pictures and such here!










btdubs this tutorial was soo much fun to make! I did a lot of extra editing and I really liked how it turned out.


Products:
Mac's painterly paint pot
Mac's electric eel
120 palette
Nyx jumbo eye pencil in milk
e.l.f. cosmetics

3 comments:

  1. Kat I always love seeing all your different creations every week! Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And Kat I would totes love you to experiment on me!! Please :)

    ReplyDelete